* Orthopedic surgeon with Doctors without borders organization ( MSF
(Medecins Sans Frontieres-France) Jordan Project in AL Mowasah Hospital.
Feb 2014- till present
* Orthopedic assistant surgeon with Doctors without borders organization ( MSF
(Medecins Sans Frontieres-France)) Jordan Project in Red Crescent Hospital
August 2013- Feb 2014
* Orthopedic & Trauma Chief Resident Jan 2012- Jan 2013 Royal Medical
Services (RMS) Hospitals- King Hussein Medical center
* Orthopedic & Trauma Senior Resident 2010-2011
Prince Hashem Military Hospital – zarqa /Jordan /Princess Haya Military
* Orthopedic & Trauma Resident 2008 – 2010
Royal Medical Services (RMS) Hospitals-King Hussein Medical center
* Internship:general medicine ,pediatrics ,gynecology ,general surgery practice
June 2006- July 2007 Al – Basheer Governmental hospital
* Shoulder and Upper Limb arthroscopy and arthroplasty fellowship at St. Anna
Hospital – Herne/Germany. September- December/2015
* AO Trauma fellowship ( Jordan chapter ) for 6 weeks
Short term fellowship at the CHARITE Hospital University of HUMBOLDT BERLIN
* Trauma Fellowship for 4 weeks at the CHARITE Hospital University of
HUMBOLDT BERLIN Sep 2012
* 3D SURGERY Intercontinental ( Defects, Deformities, Discrepancies )- Istanbul,
Turkey 16-19 May 2018
* 38TH SICOT Orthopaedic World Congress- Cape Town, South Africa 2017
* ATLS Provider –December 2016
* Basic Techniques in Arthroscopic Surgery ( knee & shoulder) Royal college of
surgeons of England /feb-2015
* Advanced Arthroscopic Knee – Royal college of surgeons of England / feb-2015
* AO advanced course in operative fracture management / Feb-2014 Amman
* Scientific activities and workshops of the 5th
international conference of the
Royal Medical Services, 3-6 May 2010, Amman-Jordan.
* Basic surgical skills course done by the Royal College of Surgeons of England,
in collaboration with Royal Medical Services held on the 18th Nov 2008 AmmanJordan
*AO Basic course of operative fracture management/Feb-2012 Amman-Jordan.
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support-ACLS Course, Dec 2008/Amman-Jordan.
* Scientific activities and workshops of the 3rd international conference of the
Royal Medical Services in collaboration with the Royal College Of Physicians of
London,5-8 April 2006,Amman-Jordan.
* International Skeletal Society (ISS) Outreach Program, Teaching Course 6-7
October 2010 ,King Hussein Cancer Center KHCC ,Amman-Jordan.
المصدر : https://wp.me/p70vFa-DIf