HE Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, MD & CEO of Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) welcomed Marina Hashim, CEO of Électricité de France (EDF) in the Middle East. This is one of a series of visits made by major international companies to DEWA. At the beginning of the meeting, Al Tayer welcomed Hashim. He also reviewed DEWA’s projects and initiatives that support the Dubai Clean Energy Strategy 2050 and follow the best international practices in conservation and preservation of natural resources. Al Tayer stressed the importance of strengthening cooperation between DEWA and French companies through various initiatives, projects and investment opportunities. The meeting discussed sharing best practices in traditional energy, renewable energy, sustainability, and Research & Development (R&D). Hashim expressed interest in participating in DEWA’s projects, especially in clean energy. She stressed her commitment to exchange experiences with DEWA, to make use of DEWA’s achievements, and contribute to Dubai’s sustainable growth.
- عيادات كوزمسيرج تُقدم علاجات حقن الفيتامينات الوريدية كبديل فعال للمكملات الطبية التقليدية
- CosmeSurge Clinics in UAE to Offer Customised Vitamin Infusion Therapy, an Effective Alternative to Traditional Medicinal Supplements
- 1.8 مليون ريال إيرادات «زين» في 3 أشهر
- سيارة طائرة تحمل راكباً واحداً
- البورصة المصرية تخسر 1ر4 مليار جنيه خلال تعاملاتها